Sunday, December 25, 2011

On This Day...

Why not start thinking outside the box.  There is a whole big world and universe, and things so small as atoms are important, and can pack a whollop of energy.  You will not understand everything, so why not step outside your comfort zone, and say maybe everything I believe is wrong. 

Maybe there is a fork in the road here.  Maybe you can hold onto your same old dogma that society has taught you, and you can stay in that and be not the best you can be.  Maybe there is another way too.  A direction that is less traveled, because it takes COURAGE.  Step out of everything you have been taught, and see if there is something else.  A higher knowledge and a higher wisdom. 

A life's journey should be nothing but seeking out the truth about ourselves.  I guess I was going to say it ain't that hard, but it is,  you have to humble yourself, and realize you don't know it all.  I tell you one thing if there was one thing I could do to make myself the best person I would do that with all my might.  I did it one summer.  I walked, and walked, and walked, and walked.  I didn't drink anything, and I barely ate anything.  I think I got down to like 130 lbs.  It didn't mean shit. 

Do what you do, but be open to all that is being shown you.  Have the courage to take the path less traveled, which is one of humble ignorance, and trust it is a good way.  To seek out your truth remember a couple truths.  A butterfly does not come about without much suffering.  A rainbow does not come before a storm.  To see your own beauty you will have to endure your own pain.  You will have support though.  :) 

We got this!!!

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Dragon Tattoo,  maybe Mission Impossible, and Bulls today.  Oh, and we ran 6 miles yesterday with Jim and Jerry.  Jim's last name is Stark too.  I sure know a lot of Starks.  :) 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D  

No comments: