Wednesday, December 21, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Well, I decided to get something down for the title, just so maybe I could get something down on this blog.  Let me start off with the workouts and go from there I guess, cuz doubt I have much of anything.  Yesterday once again I did no push ups.  :)  LOL.  I biked to work and back, and ran 6 miles with Jerry.  Not much on the run, although we did see Amanda my kinda running partner from a couple summers ago walking her dog.  Haven't seen her in a while.  It snowed a bit, and I timed it, and it was 9:00 pace. 

Not much else going on that I know of.  You know what I really got nothing so maybe I'll make a list. 


  • We had Chicken noodle soup for dinner last night.  I love soup in the Winter.  
  • I had one of those days at work where I looked at my watch, and thought it was noon, but it was 1:30   SCORE!!!   :)
  • I think I am going to take Monday and Tuesday off next week.  
  • If I can finish this blog on time I think I will run to work.  :)
  • I am interested to see each day how things turn out.  Things be interesting...
  • I am thinking wine tonight.  :)
  • I really got nothing.  Oh well, til tomorrow probably.  :)  I'll have time to run to work too.  

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I fricken need a haircut BAD!!   Not that I give a shit how I look.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

The hardest thing in life is to be open and honest.  Why???  Cuz we all are fucked up in some way or another.  People a lot of times are enslaved to their appearances.  How you want others to view you, but really that don't mean shit.  How are you really??  Oh well, see you laterzzzz gaterzzzzzz.  

Luv Ya's MWAH!!!!    :)

No comments: