Saturday, December 3, 2011

Today Is A Run Day!! yay

Well, as I am starting to get myself in shape, and getting a base you may think I have some big marathon goal I am going after.  Nope, not really.  I don't have a time I really want to hit.  My first Marathon goal was sub:4 hours, and I did that twice.  I'd love to get back into 3:35 shape.  I was definitely that fast once.  Not for a 26.2, but I could pace a 1/2 at that pace.  That must have been the fastest I ever was.  That only comes about with miles, and miles, and miles, and a little more discipline.  ;)  Really it is about having a plan, and my plan will not start until January.  I feel I am in a good place health wise though, and I feel like my legs can handle running.  I think I could run for days and days in a row, so definitely getting my running legs back.  :) 

Oh, and I do have two new bloggers I picked up.  I don't know them much, but one is named Kiet.  I have seen him around commenting on some sites I read.  He seems like a nice guy, and a Libby B.  I don't know much of her, but I loved her last update.  Just making some changes, and thinking, and looking.  It was really a great update. 

Other than that not much going on.  Hope you all are doing good.  :) 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen.   for no reason.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: