Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our Past!!

Do you ever think about how you were in the past?  Have you changed at all in the last cuppla years??  Do you think it was for the better, or do you think you maybe were a better person a cuppla years ago. ?:)  BTW, I think cuppla is my new favorite word.  :)   HA HA

I think we do change.  We, in my opinion are not the same person day after day, and we are not the same person year after year, although we may be doing the same things. Jen Gray just had an update where her friend Maya called everyone a snowflake, which is so awesome, because I say the same thing.  I say we are all a unique flower in God's Garden.  :)  Our beauty he tries to show us, but we are afraid of our beauty, because we are afraid of our flaws.  God doesn't see flaws.  The sword is used to point out flaws, but there is a higher learning, and a higher understanding than the written word.  That is what he tries to teach, and he does it on a unique journey.  A unique journey only you traveled.  Of all the people who walked the earth none have stepped in your shoes.  None have stepped in Hitler's or Stalin's or Ghandi's or anyones.  The path is hard, because you stand on your own.  Fear is a great crutch, because it keeps you humble, and it keeps you on the right path.

I remember after I suffered through some unimaginable things, and I was as low as low can be.  Unhappy, doomed, and wishing My life never existed, I was picked up.  I was as full as can be and happy.  I waved my sword around, because my sword I thought was pretty good.  Little did I know... All was taken away, and outside the Bromenn garbage room, I was told I was the worst of the worst.  (Scribe, Pharisee, and Hypocrite)  My sword sucked in other words.  I was told to do something, and I decided to do it.  I was pissed though, and I asked why???   Anyone remember the answer??

So I was led on a journey.  The Journey led to a blessing, right before it led to the hospital.  The blessing may have been the same day I went into the hospital.  If it wasn't it was pretty close.  How excited was I??  Not at all.  I didn't care.  I was seeking something else.  Can you imagine that wait??  The early 90's til the start of the bloggers and heimbleblog.  I knew something was going to happen, but I didn't know when.  I knew almost right away though when it started happening.

Look how everything is happening too.  Look at all these great people I have met.  Bloggers, and other people.  Doreen, and her family,  Fremd people.  People from Steve R's thing.  people at work etc...

I know this is a weird blog, but I expect a ton of comments on this update.  :)   HA HA   j/k.  I expect zero.  :)

I am adding though.  Nikki and Kyle Vanden Heuvel,  Brandon Crabbs, Erik Mayer, and Kristen Martinez get added to xoxoxoxoxoxo.

Hank Haringsma gets added to xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


So does Donna, and Kim, and Kelly Stark get added to xoxoxoxoxo


Mike and Ami Harju too get added to xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sam Middendorf too.  of the ICBL league

Hal Goeking and his wife, and his whole family.  :)

All bloggers on my RHS too.  They get added to xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  too.


Melanie and Stephanie get added too.  :)

Because we all need support, and I like to do my small part. 


That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I ran to work today, and came home and drank wine, and chilled, and Lisa napped.  I think that is my favorite day.  Get a work out in early, and work, and come home and relax, and have some cocktails and a meal.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Extras for Mindee Elam, because she had a great pic. ,and she is pretty.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxo


Extras for Jen Harrison,  Julia, W, Mary Tanner, and Pumpkinsdiary girl.  :)   because I read their blogs.  They are xoxoxoxoxoxo  people, and they commented on Beth's blog, and I read Beth's blog, and I love seeing that shit.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga, because of trust.  I love her to pieces.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  I am adding her to xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  too, cuz she is the #1 person along with Doreen.  :)  

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

1 comment:

Christi said...

Truer words were never spoken. Our journey is our own and we do change day to day. I just wish I knew why mine had to be so hard right now!

Have a great day Steve! MWAH!