Sunday, August 29, 2010

With Lisa's Help

I saw what is going on.  I see what you are seeing.  I know it is hard.  I know life is hard.  There are things that seem unfair.  Anne Frank's story is tragic.  Life isn't fair.  Kunte Kinte (sp??)  life wasn't fair.  You have to see these things.

I am going to re-add N.O.T., because I like her blog.  I won't comment, because obviously she doesn't want me to.  I am not mean.  Creeper me??  Umm no!!  I am not.  I joke around a lot, but I on FB rarely go to anyone's wall, except to say hi.  I comment on some stuff I see pop up.  That is it.  My laptop is jacked remember??  My computer screen on the old desktop sucks.  I can barely see pictures.  So I am not bopping around looking at people's photos. 

I am doing what I am supposed to.  I know this is a tough summer to go through, but it is for the greater good.  Don't be mad at me, because I am doing nothing wrong to you.  Trust me I am nice.  Have I done anything mean to you? 

Please realize all will end up fine.

That N.O.T. thing really upset me yesterday.  Last night too.  Still does.  I told her the story of my dog Toby, and H.S. girlfriend Carolynn.  We came home to Toby our black lab dead in the bathroom.  I didn't want to touch him, because I was afraid of the dead body.  Carolynn and I got in a fight.  It was a bad one, and I was going to leave.  She then said she was such a BITCH, because I just lost my dog, and she is fighting with me.  I cried, and cried, and cried, because I lost my dog, and I didn't want to touch it when it was dead.  I wasn't angry I was sad.  I told N.O.T. that story.  Haven't told many.  I told Lisa what happened yesterday, and that I told N.O.T. that story.  I told her other things too.  I tell people a lot of things, mostly on this blog, but some other stuff too. 

Anyway just wanted you to know that hurt me yesterday.  I told Lisa about it. 

Like I said before I wish I could hide the scary stuff from you, but I guess it might come out, because I write what I feel.  Life is scary right?  I mean we know our ending right.  We know we will not be here forever.  Isn't that a scary thing? 

I think that is it for today.

I don't feel like my standard signature, because I am sad. 

You know how I feel.  :)

14.75 miles low 9:00 pace.  I logged it as 14.85, and it was 9:00, but it was 14.75.  I know important info huh??

cya tomorrow!!  :)   in a sense.  :)

No comments: