Friday, August 27, 2010

I Miss My Bwog!! :(

I haven't bwogged in two days, and I miss it.  :)  I really don't have much to say right now, but I bet I will tomorrow rather earlyish. 

Hmmm,  Guess I really don't have much at all.   I wanted to say hi though.  You readers of mine are the best!!!   :)


Anyhoodle, I did have .......WOAH!!  Anyhoodle gets the red line??  Dammit!!!  I guess bwogged really is a word then.  Ha Ha!!  I should be the CEO of google.  Those fuckers have no  idea what they are doing.  :)  HA HA HA!!! 

Had a good workout on Wednesday.  5-1000's @ 2 minute rest.  I was firm on the two minute rest.

4:19,4:25,4:25,4:26,4:20

Yep you guessed it.  7:05 I think, and time for that 5k interval was 21:55.  All is going well!!

That is it for today!!!   :)

Hope Everyone is having a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

No comments: