Monday, August 30, 2010

House Maintenance!! YAY My favorite!! Other Stuff too!! :)

So, I didn't ride my bike yesterday.  I told Lisa I would put the new faucet in.  I woke up for the 2nd time after 9:00 am.  :)  I sleep in on Sundays.  I had some coffee, and worked on the faucet.  It took me longer than I thought.  I think between 1 and 2 is when I finished.  The thing about faucets is you have to take the whole sink out.  Easier to assemble faucet with the sink out.  Everything gets tightened underneath the sink.  Plus we have a water filter too, so all waterlines have to be disconnected, and all drain stuff too.  Then you take the sink out.  Then you take the old faucet out.  Ummm that was harder than expected.  :)  Got it done, with no leaks.  :)  YAY!!

I also did most of the laundry, and the dishes twice.  Lisa cleaned up her books, and organized our library.  We have a bunch of books. Lisa reads every day.  Me not so much, unless a lot of blogs update.  I apologized to two people.  Bloggers actually who don't particularly like me.  I told them I won't comment on their blog, but I will still read.  I have come to the realization not everyone likes me.  Who knew??  :)  Lisa cleaned up the bedroom, and vacuumed, and then we sat outside and chilled.  Relaxed.

Like us all, my inside stuff is much different than what one sees on the outside.  I guess you can probably tell that huh?  I am pretty normal, I joke around a lot.  I like to have fun.  I laugh at work a lot.  Just a jokester, but I try and do a good job at work.  With my job it is hard to tell if I do.  I see a lot of things I'd like to correct here and there, but really don't have time.  Needless to say I always have stuff to do at work, so I like that a lot.  Better than having nothing right?  I like to stay busy.

It is going to be 4000 degrees today, so not sure how long my long Monday run is going to be.  I may go short.  4 or 6.  I guess it depends on how the legs feel.  I was going to go only 12 or so on Saturday, but the legs felt really good, so I went close to 15.

That is it for today!!  :)

I am glad this is a lighter post!!  I don't like doing the heavy ones to be honest!! 

I'd just assume keep the heavy stuff to myself really!! 

I may not though, we will see!!! 

Hope you All have a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!  :)

Sox lucked out the Twins actually lost a game.  We need to play better, and they need to play worse!!  YIKES!!!

No comments: