So, let's talk about the run. I am training for a marathon right? It was my first semi-longish Monday run. Semi-longish Monday runs are my thing. I did it last year, and I plan on them from here on out. The weather broke, and there was very low humidity. I felt during the run my legs actually were moving. Not the humid slog from previous Monday 4-6 mile torture runs. It ended up being 8.14 @ 8:55. Legs felt good the whole way. It was still warmish, but not really. It felt great. I know it will even get colder, and less humid too. :)
Know what? I am gonna do a list!! :)
- I see people struggling with some stuff.
- 4- great people:
- Jen Gray is great!!
- Leigh Kminek is strong, but going through a very hard time for her. :(
- Nancy O'Toole rocks!! She is pretty great!!
- Her twin Olga is funny as heck!!
- I have no idea what I am going to do with the rest of my morning
- I am really stoked with my run yesterday
- Happy with how my legs feel.
- Our Kitchen faucet, along with our car is brokedededdddddd!! :)
- That will take me a couple hours to replace prolly!! :)
- Good Thing I know how to do it. :)
- Jen Gray did me a nice gesture yesterday, and my heart is glad.
- She really is one of the best. :)
- I think Enya's music is heaven sent, Jen Gray is too. :)
That is it for today!!!! :)
Hope You All have a Great and Awesome Day!!! :)
Love You All!!! :)