Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How Was I Not Tired Yesterday??

Okay, not a very inspired title, and I really don't have too much today... I don't think.  I had a pretty good day yesterday.  First off as the title suggests, I have no idea how I wasn't tired yesterday.  I saw myself awake past 10:30 approaching 11:00.  I remember being up a good portion of the night.  I still got up early, went to work, came home and ran.  :)  All on a 1/2 hour of sleep??  :)

So, let's talk about the run.  I am training for a marathon right?  It was my first semi-longish Monday run.  Semi-longish Monday runs are my thing.  I did it last year, and I plan on them from here on out.  The weather broke, and there was very low humidity.  I felt during the run my legs actually were moving.  Not the humid slog from previous Monday 4-6 mile torture runs.  It ended up being 8.14 @ 8:55.  Legs felt good the whole way.  It was still warmish, but not really.  It felt great.  I know it will even get colder, and less humid too.  :)

Know what?  I am gonna do a list!!  :) 

  • I see people struggling with some stuff. 
  • 4- great people:
  • Jen Gray is great!!
  • Leigh Kminek is strong, but going through a very hard time for her.  :(
  • Nancy O'Toole rocks!!  She is pretty great!!
  • Her twin Olga is funny as heck!!
  • I have no idea what I am going to do with the rest of my morning
  • I am really stoked with my run yesterday
  • Happy with how my legs feel.  
  • Our Kitchen faucet, along with our car is brokedededdddddd!!  :)
  • That will take me a couple hours to replace prolly!!  :)
  • Good Thing I know how to do it.  :)
  • Jen Gray did me a nice gesture yesterday, and my heart is glad.  
  • She really is one of the best.  :)
  • I think Enya's music is heaven sent, Jen Gray is too.  :)

That is it for today!!!!   :)

Hope You All have a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

No comments: