Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Lighter Side of Jezerial!!!

No clue!!  If you google it, and something comes up, Fuck them!!!  They got it from me. 

I am going to do another list, because I am as cool as they come!!

  • I texted Gina yesterday morning and she didn't text me back
  • That bitch is going to get it this morning.  :)
  • Umm,  lack of sleep caught up with me yesterday!!!
  • I am the King of naps between 8 seconds, and 32 minutes, and all between.  :)
  • White Sox suck!!  Worst team in Baseball!!  :)
  • Things accomplished yesterday? ------------  nada!!  :)
  • Good night sleep = good night at the track???  I think so!!  ready to hammer!!
  • No clue what the plan at the track is tonight.  Can't even imagine.  Bet it is hard.
  • as opposed to all the easy track workouts we have right??
  • WOAH!!  A Rudy Chihak sighting on FB???  wtf!!  moving to Maine, got a job!!  cool!!!
  • Fuck shit ass bitch ass -- it is my blog and I can.  :)
  • I am ahead of schedule for the week at work, so I get to help out Hardware!!  :)
  • Who get's paid money to write directions for building furniture or using a phone?  fulfilling job?? lol
  • What was life like for Kerouac??  "On The Road"
  • Kerouac was made possible, because we damn near killed everyone in the world.   
  • Kerouac came after WWII
  • There must be more to life right?  Ever read Anne Frank??  
  • We were a rich nation after WWII.  We rebuilt Europe, too bad Truman didn't think to help out Ho Chi Minh.  Guess we still were holding a grudge against orientals huh?  Remember Pearl Harbor!
  • A Vietnamese person is not a Japanese person.
  • Ferris Bueller was right to be against all "isms"  Who knew?
  • Nationalism the worst?  
  • Whose life is worth more?  American, Japanese, Chinese, African, Pakistani, Afghani, Iraqi?
  • I saw my book I bought "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand  I will not read that.  Holy big!!
  • J.D. Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye" is an amazing book.  Like I said before the best blog ever.  :)
  • I have never done 2 lists in a row to my recollection.  I am creative.  :)
  • Can't wait to give Gina my tirade!!   lol.   fake tirade.  :)
  • Maybe I will go to the Library and look up Hunter S. Thompson books.  he is pretty cool.  
  • Ever listen to John Denver's song Poems, Prayers, and Promises??  I like it.  
  • I don't smoke marijuana, but some do.  Healthier than ciggarettes probably.
  • You know there are rich C.E.O.'s who sell ciggarettes to kids.
  • We think they are neat, because of their big houses.  
  • You should see the obscenity our Republican dude who tried to buy the Michigan Gonvernorship is building.
  • It is gross!!  It won't even be a permanent residence.  
  • I am going to drink coffee now!!  :)

That is if for today!!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!   :)

p.s.  I may do a list tomorrow too!!  Woo Hoo!!!  Hey moth, get off my computer screen you fucker!!!

No comments: