Saturday, August 28, 2010

Plexi Glass Is Just Another Name For Morning Coffee IMHO!!! :)

I am going to list it out today.  Sugarleg gave me the idea by posting the 25 thing.  You should check out her last two posts.  They were really good.  I found out yesterday she is actually a she.  I didn't know if it was a guy or girl.  I don't even know her name.  :)  Sugarleg I guess.  Too bad it isn't Olga.  I like the name Olga.  ;)

  • I had a talk with Jackie last night.  Told her what she must do.  Look at her life.  She knew.  She is afraid to, but she knew.
  • I don't understand this blog.  My thoughts on it are this:
  • It is scary???
  • It is the mirror in which you view your life through??
  • It is canker sore??  Pleasure pain.  Hurts to touch it, but you do anyway??
  • All Of the above???
  • I am thinking of telling you my vision I had right after the hospital.
  • It was on the couch of where I lived at. 
  • I hit the alligator on the head 3 times, and then Katrina and I hugged.
  • This was in 1992.
  • 2 of 3 are done.  The 3rd one the one who overcame centuries ago does the work.
  • Alligator is the serpent.
  • You all know who he is.
  • My 6 days of suffering, were at the hands of the Serpent.
  • That was pre-hospital.  After the 6 days I gave the angel the $20
  • Remember I am mostly spirit?  That is because of the needle, It was a re-born thing.
  • It is something I feel, it is a physical thing.  Those 6 days there was a warm sharp pain in my neck.
  • That was the disturbance.  
  • Ever read the bible, the New Testament?  Remember about casting out evil spirits??
  • There are good and bad spirits.  I have the best and the worst in me right now.  My final work.
  • The good one overcomes.
  • The law is spiritual, and I am mostly spirit.  I know the bible pretty well.
  • eyes and ears are spiritual eyes and ears.
  • Remember helping the blind see and the deaf to hear??  He does that now in a spiritual sense through me.
  • That is a lot huh?  I have known this stuff for a long time.  
  • I knew before the hospital the final suffering I must go through.  
  • I didn't know how to get there.
  • I got there at the end of the The Journey, and now I wait!!
  • I am in no hurry, because God's will will be done.  :)
  • Secret Lesson of Noah??  Not many believed him did they?  Not many on the ark.  
  • They thought he was crazy!!  
  • You readers believe though, because you were chosen.  :)
  • Let him who hath understanding reckon the #...
  • I will have understanding after my final suffering.  Sometime this fall I think.  I bet after Thanksgiving.  My 5K
  • I will know the day when it approaches probably.
  • It says do not fear thou art with me.
  • I told Gina something too, of my spirit leaving me, and meeting halfway, across the sky.
  • Yes the pace is building, we are in the final stretch of our 5K.
  • Does Beth remember those tweets?  Does Jen Harrison remember those e-mails?  
  • We were 2/3 of the way done a while ago huh?  
  • It is late August now.
  • I thank Kim S for reading.
  • I wanna know how Cole does in cross country!!  update on FB his races, and times.  :)
  • All this stuff I have known for a long time.  Before the hospital.
  • I never told anyone but now I do. 
  • Can you imagine getting a promise that all will be for good??  Takes stress off huh?
  • I had a view of what you people are looking at.  I looked at it before.
  • My view is great now, because I have the best eyes.  :)
  • It won't always be like this, but it is part of your journey.
  • Be strong, be courageous, and be honest.  You'll be fine.  
  • Been there done that, and look at me now!!  :) 
  • Keep the hope!!  :)  You all are doing great!!  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

White Sox and Twins are in a race fo sho!!  Sox had their bad streak after their good streak.  Twins are on a good streak, but that will change.  They will come back to earth.

ttyl!!  :)

WOAH!!  Sugar leg's 25 thing shows up in my reader with yesterday's date, but it doesn't show up on her site... Weird!!  I'll link it, it is good.  

Her 25 thingy 

No comments: