Friday, March 12, 2010

Workout Postponed

I had every intention of getting a bike ride in yesterday.  I planned on going to Saugatuck and back.  It would have been around a 27 miler, coupled with my bike to work and back, really 35'ish.  On my way home it started raining, so I thought, hmm... maybe I'll take a day off.  I saw a couple girls running, so I thought well, maybe I'll get a run in.  My legs didn't feel too bad.  Then it started pouring.  I decided to take the day off.  I came home did dishes cleaned the kitchen, and went to bed early.

Today after looking at the weather it appears I get to make my trip today.  Woo Hoo!!  I worked it pretty hard this week, so the day off isn't such a bad idea.  I actually drove my truck for a bit yesterday too.  I thought Hailey needed to be picked up from school.  I got about 1/2 mile down the road, and saw Lisa picked her up, so I drove back home.  First time I drove the truck since last Wednesday's workout.  The time before that was the Friday before.  Gotta like biking season.  :)

I have things on my mind.  I can say stuff, and not say stuff it doesn't really matter, because really all is in God's hands, and I am thankful for that.

Take care!!

I hope you have a great day!!!

I think I will!!

Oh and in an effort to be healthy, I am thinking today is definitely a chocolate milk day.  :) 

No comments: