Saturday, March 20, 2010

Resolved

I wanted to say it was easy, but it wasn't.  Anger never is.  I did get to the crux of the matter though.  A person doesn't like me.  Big Deal!!  We cannot control who we like and who we don't like.  I don't like my mother-in-law.  God knows I don't.  She is alive though, and even I take pause in that.  God has plans for her, even I can see that.  Life goes on.

So anyway I have added a couple more people to who I read.  I am a commenter.  When I read a blog I comment..  Don't know why, but I do.  I think a small percentage of people are commenters.  To each their own though you know.  Do whatever floats your boat. 

So anyway I got to hang out with my friend Jacob yesterday.  Jacob, of DeBoer Bros cafe and bakery.  I learned a lot.  I learned the mirror went farther than I thought.  A lot of things happening to friends and stuff in my neck of the woods.

I met a guy who just lost his wife this past December.  They were married 61 years.  Between breaking 22:00 in a 5K and meeting this man.  I'd rather meet the man.  I didn't want to know his sadness though.  Those are things only God can deal with.  YIKES!!

So on my end all is cool.  Glad I went to bed when I did.  I don't like anger, and am sooooo glad mine rarely shows up.  I don't trust it.  I do allow God to see my anger though, cause I trust him to know how to deal with that stuff.

Pre-race.  You know what???  Don't even care.  I had such a full day yesterday hanging out with Jacob it doesn't even matter.  Give me life or give me a race, I'll take life.  I plan on kicking FUCKING ASS in that race though!!!  FUCK IT!!!  :)

That is it for today!!!

Hope you have a great day.

The truth is so freeing, I love it!!!!  


Oh one other thing.  The new cord for the computer.  $85...    FUCK!!!!  :)

Just looked at the weather.  Snow and wind!!!  22:00 in June!!

No comments: