Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun Fun

Well, I had a couple drinks last night, had a good time.  Good track workouts = me not sleep good.  I wake up early, not to mention I beat up my body quite a bit. 

Remember I was going to ride the trainer on Thursday??  I thought to myself why?  To lose weight?  No reason for it. I was tired and took a day off.  The weather changes Tuesday in Holland for the better.  Woo Hoo.  I am going to be a bike riding machine.  can't wait.

So things are going really well at the Pejchl household.  Jackie is starting to deal with things in a positive way.  I could not be happier for her.  Lisa is doing the tough stuff a parent has to do.  Hailey is out finding a job, and I think she'll get one.  At the very least Taco Bell.  Hope she brings home some free stuff.  ;)

What a great day. 

Happy!!  :)

Have a Great day!!!!  :)

No comments: