Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Short Update... I think

I woke up a half hour late today.  My alarm I don't set must not have gone off.  I still haven't switched it from daylight savings yet.  Makes me have to do math when I wake up.  :)  Oh, and I had 5 updates from my list of 10 or whatever bloggers.  Busy, busy, busy.

I was lazy, lazy, lazy yesterday.  First off, I didn't get a lot of sleep.  I told Lisa when she showed up to work, I wanted to come home, and take a nap outside with the puppies.  That is eventually what happened.  I left work a little late though, I got tied up into a project.  I will probably have to work late today too.  Heavy load this week, but we are getting ready for our busy season, so all the departments are busy. 

Today is speed work, so I get back into running.  I am thinking Thursday is a trainer ride.  I didn't want to use that thing again this year, but I am so tired of riding in 40 degree weather or whatever.  I was excited when it first turned 40, but now I want a minimum of 60.  :)  I guess I'll take 55.

I guess that is it for today. 

Guess it was short.  How about that. 

Hope you have a great day.  :)

No comments: