Friday, August 10, 2018

Welp, It Is Friday.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I was tired after work yesterday, so I didn't do much. I helped my brother move some book shelves,  and that's about it. I picked some tomatoes too. 

I really have nothing on my mind. I don't have any big plans this weekend, which is usually the case. I don't even know what I'll do today after work. Life is kinda like that huh?  All this time, and what to do with It?  I guess I do have a couple errands I can run,  now that I think of it. That's the plan. Gotta figure out something for dinner too. So there,  I guess I have a day planned.

Tomorrow I get to listen to another book. I already started it. I liked the first two, and this one seems even better. I think there are only 3 in this series, so then it will be onto other things. I am leaning toward just reading the other series of books, which is what I planned all along anyway.

Other than that not much. There really is nothing going on. Nothing in my little head. I still am the the same as always though. It is different than you,  and you have no idea about how I am. You don't even know it's possible. 

I know how you are, and after all this time maybe I don't. It's dark inside you. You are closed off,  because that is the existence we were born into. Different people have different interests, and outside of me, I don't recall meeting anyone fully content. There is always some issue. Some thing that needs to be done. Some experience to have. Really just a way to feel good all the time I guess. It seems to me a person's natural course of action is to mould events so our hearts are always happy. There is someway we can create that right? 

That is one problem however. Our hearts we don't control. We dont understand our hearts either. Why do we feel one way onetime, and later on don't. Just think of all the divorces. People didn't change all that much the hearts did though. If we could mould our hearts we would mould them to always be happy. Deep down you know that isn't in your cards, so there must be someway to mould the World and your surroundings to make you feel that way.

Really?  You are going to do all that?  What you'll find is we are pretty helpless. The key to us is our heart, and we don't control it. So you need help for a better life. It isn't in your power, and you cannot create it.

The human flaw. We think we are all that, and we are not.   Your not being content should lead you to soul searching. What you want out of life you cannot grab. There are a billion avenues that lead to the same end. Not the one we want. You'll not want to try all billion, and you better start being honest about the one you are on.

You didn't out of malice box yourself into a life that isn't the best one. Everyone is born into it, and we all follow some path somewhere. It is up to you to find the correct one. It's pretty important. All the things that have been done since forever don't mean shit. We haven't done nothing new. You were born into the existence as the multitudes were before you. You do have an opportunity to improve that lot, but the story isn't one you create. You just aren't that smart.

A human is flawed,  but a human thinks they are remarkable. Society has built up walls inside you. Different ones for different people. We all at some point followed false teachers, and some even became ones. Maybe we all have.

I am not a false teacher though, what I say is the truth, but hearts cling to lies. It seems easier or something.

Anyhoo. Gotta run.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: