Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Maybe I Was Under The Weather?

I didn't really think of it, but I found out yesterday someone was sick at work,  and this weekend I didn't really have all the energy I usually do. Maybe I too was a bit under the weather?  I can't say for sure. Maybe my body was fighting a bug or something.

On Monday I got a pretty good workout in. I was so sore yesterday. Still a bit sore today.  I came home. And watched Star Trek movies on Starz when I got home. There was a marathon on, and I just wanted to relax. My brother didn't want my Uncle's 65" curved tv, so now I have it. It is pretty ridiculous. I looked up prices on them,  and they aren't crazy expensive anymore. My uncle bought his new for like $3000. Today they appear to be half that price. I got it for free less the $200 Lisa spent on a table to hold it. Like I said it's ridiculous.

Our, what I thought was a big tv, is now in our little room. That too looks pretty ridiculous.

I have a fuck ton of tomatoes,  and more pickles. I'll be canning the next couple of days. Hope to get everything canned by Friday. I have to cut the grass, and pull some plants. I'll probably ride my bike after work to get a workout in.  I am a little sore, but I think I can work through it. Active recovery like. As I start getting in shape I'll be able to add more to my routine. Have to get my muscles used to the routine. I am pretty excited about it though. At 52 I can still get in pretty good shape.  Also obviously using all the muscles in your body is better than just using some.

So really life goes on. Life is busy, and I have plenty to do. I feel pretty normal now, meaning I am ready, and excited to start the day. I'll take Hope for a run, and try to get into work early.

It's not really a day of opportunities, but more like a day of having a pretty good routine. I am not out to change the World, just living out my days.  It's pretty simple where I stand.

Anyway, enough of this blabber.

Gotta run.

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: