Friday, August 24, 2018

Best Laid Plans.

It's very rare my days end up as planned. You never really know if you will leave work tired, and ditch so called intended plans.

On that note yesterday went pretty good. I have all my tomatoes de-skinned,  and cored.  Cucumber/pickles sat overnight in salt water. It's all done except the canning, which I can do today. I'll probably  have one more batch of tomatoes later, and then the season is done.

Today should be a pretty okay day all things considered. It's a run day, workout day, and my canning stuff.  Other than that not much. Pretty much just another day in the life. I'll probably try and see that  Meg movie after work tomorrow.  I have to go shopping for some canning stuff today, so I might pick up some stuff for dinners. August is coming to an end so we are approaching one month away from vacation. I just plan on having fun, and not worry about spending too much money.

I've been thinking about getting a passport,  cuz maybe in February we may want to go to Cancun for a few days to get away from the cold for a bit. That's not set in stone,  but just a thought that's been in my mind.

Other than that not much. It's always giid to have a productive day, and outside of Tuesday I am doing pretty good. I worked out on Wednesday, and wasn't crushingly sore yesterday, so my muscles are getting used to my routine. My routine so far isn't hard really,  but it isn't easy either. I really am just trying to use muscles I may not otherwise use in my day to day.

I don't want to be a bodybuilder or anything like that. I don't need to see huge gains in strength, although I suppose in the first 6 months I may see just that. I really plan on keeping it simply a little challenging.

I suspect the routine is the important part. Stay at it. Don't do it for like a month and quit. I paid for a whole year, so I don't see that happening.

I don't really have anything today, so I'll stop here I guess.

Today should be a day. I'll run after my coffee.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: