Friday, August 17, 2018

The Masters From Venice.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I did my first circuit yesterday. I was a bit tired after work, but not horrible. I definitely wanted to get my first day in at the new place. It went pretty good. I am old enough, and smart enough to know you start out slow. I was pretty sure no matter what I'd be sore. The guy who did my orientation gave me  a good list to get started. Weights, and position of seats etc...  I feel it went pretty good. I felt I used my muscles,  and I am not really that sore.  Tomorrow is the final test for that though. It was my 2nd time there,  so I saw some other things to do. It does not take long to get a good routine going either. You don't have to spend a bunch of time to get a workout in.  All in all a positive experience. I use my legs all the time, so I don't do anything with legs.

Other than that not much. Lisa went out after dinner to get some stuff for a project,  my Dad went to a movie. It was 7:00, so I went to bed. That's how I like to end my days. Going to bed early.

Today, I have no big plans. I may cut the grass that looks like complete shit. I have to pick tomatoes. I still have some painting to do. We have a guy coming out to give us a quote to put seamless gutters on. I have enough stuff to keep me busy. I definitely took a break from outside work.

Days come,  and days go. It is still warm outside, so the Lake is warm, so hopefully a mild Autumn. There really is nothing on my mind. Nothing too terribly pressing or important going on with me. I have this silly blog, and I don't have to market or advertise myself in anyway. There is no danger I can get myself in any trouble just by being myself here. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I don't have anyone in the World I'd like to be like, or emulate. I'd rather just be myself, and since I am farther along, and in a pretty good position I would not want to be in anyone else's shoes. Mine are the best ones I know.

I don't know the inside of people too well, but I can take guesses I spose. I know what a life is like when it is just you the way you've always been. We act in ways we don't always control. Our hearts are a part of us, but it goes it's own way. We cannot control it.

That's weird huh? 

Anyway, I am going to take Hope. Maybe for a short run again. I originally thought I would walk her today,  but I guess I can do a short run.

Gotta go.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: