Thursday, August 23, 2018

Nothing To See Here.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was pretty good as far as productivity goes. I ran before work, biked to the gym after work,  and got a bit of a workout in. I cut the grass, and pulled plants,  and weeds, and put it in our yard bin. Plants and weeds is just getting an early start on Autumn stuff. My watch had me over 15 miles just by living.

That was about it. I had time to relax,  and we went out for pizza. A thin, and greasy pizza. It's all they make this thin crust,  and it is awesome. A pretty good day I guess. Today, I have to work on canning.  I am going to end up with a lot more pickles. I did pull my cucumber plants though,  so it is done.   Just have tomatoes left,  and I don't think it will be a ton more,  but still a pretty significant amount.

A Day in the life as they all are.  The place  I go work out is for people over 50, and most of the people are over 60 is my guess. I don't particularly feel very many are in very good shape. I feel very lucky  how my life shaped up. I am very active just through work. Typically I'll have 10 miles in any day just by living. Besides my Monday off. I suspect my jobs  always had me pretty active.

Really what happened in my life is my heart was made to be content in what I do. Content in my days. I didn't map out some perfect life, and you'll find that being the case for yourself. All avenues will lead you not having a content heart. It's how life is, and it is really what we search for. One mistake people make is thinking previous generations found this easy. They didn't. Life wasn't better or easier earlier in a time when you weren't here. It may have been a bit different,  but the people were the same. Living with hearts that weren't content.

Lives are imperfect,  and lived with imperfect people. Conditions in society aren't perfect,  and people cannot construct such a thing.

Life will surely disappoint, and it is up to you to find the best,  and only good route.

It seems simple enough, but we are all wrong to start with. We think we are remarkable creatures and we aren't. We think we are able to out of thin air create a perfect life. A human is filled with many many false assumptions just by being born here and growing up.

The secret to my life is my heart. The day I gave up long ago is the day it was taken. I definitely am not who I would have been if I stayed on the path of me way back when. Now I have all the protection,  and assuredness one could want. I didn't create this. I just was willing to go this route.

As low as it made me, and how far it took me away, it definitely was worth it. I still haven't even got what I wanted in the first place. That happens later. Quite a story,  and I had no clue.

Even still I made false assumptions along the way. Remember I thought I was like a butterfly. Just here for a short while after my ugly beginning, but that was years ago.

These years have been a gift I had no clue to. It's pretty sweet.

Anyhoo, gotta go.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: