Tuesday, August 14, 2018

So, I Had A Day Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I had a day off, and pleasantly I didn't have much to do. I figured I better get our vacation settled. We were going to go through a travel agent,  then I decided to go through Expedia. I guess I didn't care if I got the best deal in the history of the World. Just get plane tickets, hotel, and car. We are going for 4 nights to San Antonio. Just do touristy stuff.  Basically just see a city I've never seen before.

I went to get my tires rotated, and get a couple fixed that had slow leaks. I ended up with 4 new tires. It was an expensive day. I didn't need 4 new tires, but I thought piece of mind. I don't even put 3000 miles  on my vehicle/year, so they'll last me perhaps the rest of my life.

Basically,  I had a day off. I got shit done, and now I am ready to start another week. I am well rested to it seems. I woke up way before my alarm,  and of course fell asleep again before it went off. Sometimes I am tired at that stage,  but I wasn't too bad, so up I am, and I can get a run in.

Other than that not much. Just living out my boring old life. No complaints. My life isn't very busy outside of work,  and I like it that way.  I don't have a ton to do. I don't feel I am even interested in much. Just enjoy my day to day I guess. Not many people blog much, which is fine. I am sure people's lives are just as boring as mine.

None of us are doing anything significant. We all are just living out our days. My life,  and lifestyle have very little stress. If ever I had any burdens they've been taken away. Back in the beginning of my journey things that make people's lives harder had no interest to me. These days I don't even know how people afford kids. How much time does that take up?

I suspect people without means continue to have kids too. I don't particularly think life gets easier,  and I don't particularly think life was ever easy in the first place. People eventually need direction,  and there never were people who knew how to give "correct" direction.

Back in my beginning when fear was my constant companion I was terrified of judgement. Whatever makes less judgement seemed the best course. So, maybe I thought if I never said anything again, that would be a good start.

Remember what I said though,  and what the turn is. If there is some reason I am here let me do that instead of anything else. Hidden in that is if there is some reason I am here... meaning I have no idea. Ideally I'd like the easiest route, but mine wasn't,  and for a reason. Also fear taught me I didn't like judgement,  so I surely would not want to be a teacher,  cuz they get judged harsher.

The reason I am here is not exactly what I asked for, but I didn't have any vision. Security came after overcoming the second time, so I no longer had to be afraid. I am confident, secure, and assured of my ways. People need direction, and that is what this blog is for.

I can't tell how this works, but I suspect people cannot accept the truth. Hearts were hardened, and everyone went their own way. That is fine in a way, cuz I am tied to my purpose. It is a bond stronger than anything else. Those who are with me are with me, and those who aren't aren't. Your choice, and it does not matter to me.

My heart is not perfect,  and this vessel is not the finished product, but with help I still can do good.  Perfection is possible,  and that is my path,  but I can do good labor before that. I didn't know that was possible either. A promise all for good goes a long way.

I am definitely not a Saint, and righteousness isn't reckoned as such, cuz none of us are. It's a different path that leads to that,  and we are tied down by bad teaching, and holding onto false truths. The truth is the hardest thing you'll ever do, because in the truth you'll find out you are wrong. A hard thing for us to accept, cuz it means your life to this point doesn't even really matter. One coin out of trillions and trillions before you.

I was strong enough early on to accept the truth. The wilderness taught me a lot, and mostly that the World is fake, and pretty much our lives. We all at one point are a product of the World, and false teachers. Our hearts don't know any better either.

So my job is pretty much impossible,  but I am a vessel being used for a purpose. I can do it with confidence and strength too, because of my help.

Anyhoo,

Gotta run.

Have fun.  :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: