Thursday, August 16, 2018

Tales From Edinborough.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. So yesterday I had a birthday. I honestly could give 2 shits about it. As I mentioned earlier though 60 is now on my radar. That seems ridiculous. 40-50 flies by, and 2 years in your 50s, and you realize 60 approaches. 60 is for old people,  not me.

I've been taking steps to keep me healthy. I have more of an eating plan. I am bringing my lunch to work. Just a couple sandwiches, and fruit. I can always eat soup, and grab a sandwich at work if I want, but I want a plan. If I am running before work, then at some point early I'll be ridiculously hungry. Instead of a pig in the blanket, I can eat a sandwich. I'll have various pieces of fruit throughout the day too.

Over the last couple years if I drink alcohol I drink less.  I am the type of person who can drink with very few of the side effects. I rarely get hungover. Years probably. I have not had a headache in years either. I just never get them. I take a baby aspirin every day for the health benefits, other than that I may not take an aspirin otherwise the whole year.

I am all set up at Evergreen Commons to start resistance training. I figure I'll be well rounded now. My core will get exercise,  and I walk a ton by living,  and run, and bike too. So, I have a plan,  and it is pretty exciting for me. Just having an idea of how my day to day will unfold. I picked up my bike yesterday,  so that is all set. 2 days, and I miss biking to work already.

Other than that not much. Another day down,  and another one begins. It's my wife's birthday today. She doesn't really give a shit about that either.

So, as you can see my day to day does not amount to much. It's fine by me though. It's easy. Not a lot for me to stress about. Not much for me to be angry about. I have no idea how other people are. I just know how I am I guess.

As you can see, I do not have much again. I'll hit publish all the same. I did add up my "wait" blog posts. 2094 I think.   Hahaha.  That's ridiculous. I think for a nice birthday present to me you should read all 2094 posts or whatever today.  Thanks.   :)

Gotta run.   :)

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: