Thursday, August 30, 2018

A Title To Nowhere.

I have absolutely nothing on my mind. I was just sitting looking, thinking of a title, and I had nothing. I have absolutely no clue if I can write something here. So I figured there is probably a pretty good chance this gets deleted. So a title to nowhere.

Yesterday was a pretty good day all things considered. I am set up for a pretty smooth end of the week. I got everything extra done yesterday, so now I just have normal stuff at work. I got a work out in after work. It rained on me on my way home so no painting outside. I cleaned the rest of the kitchen. I had to make dinner too,  so I went out to get something easy to make.

It was a day over 30,000 steps long, slowly that is becoming rather common. I know how my Mondays are, and for 30,000 to be normal without me even thinking about it is pretty crazy. I picked the right life I guess, or it picked me.

I know on days off and stuff being active isn't really normal. If your job is such where being active isn't normal, then where do people find time? 

I read domething somewhere where our bodies are made to be active. It's how it is best utilized, and I don't think a high enough percentage of jobs, and professions help with that.

The direction of civilization is toward improvement?  I don't think in all things. Video games, cubicles,  tv, and even reading. Everything has us sitting on our ass. My dad drives around doing stuff throughout the day, but he is sedentary. Not wise at his age.

He could work out every day where I work out, and meet people his age, but he didn't. I don't know if it was because it wasn't his idea or what, but that was dumb. As I write this he is going out for a walk.  I also think activity keeps your mind sharp too.

Even so that shit doesn't make us better people. It just means typically we'll be more healthy. Doesn't do shit about our treacherous hearts.

That is a problem too with people. They figure what they do is right, because other people do other things, and we judge them on it. Maybe social media can be advertising as to how great we all are, and we are not. I have yet to meet a Saint in my life, but you'd think the opposite if people had any say in these things. There are no Saints out there.

Who we are is what is on the inside, and we put all our effort into dressing up the outside. I think politically correct,  or I am on the side of societal norms or whatever. Unfortunately I know how people are on the inside,  and that is what matters most. You can't fake that shit either, because it all is transparent to me.

Anyway, I gotta run. I didn't even have to delete.

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: