Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I Don't Even Think I Tried.

So, my Doctor stuff is done for a year. I am better today than I was a year ago. I didn't even really try. I think now I may take a more active role in basically my nutrition. My lifestyle is active. I don't carry extra weight. I think I could be a bit more active. I think I could eat a bit better too. I don't eat horribly,  and I am not an overeater,  but maybe just actively seek out eating more fruits and vegetables. By this time next year I could be really really healthy. Everything in my blood work is normal, except triglycerides, and that is most likely due to alcohol consumption. I drank less last year than the year before. Basically drinking less when I drink. I think I can improve upon that too. My one vice.

It's been on my mind to do resistance training again, so I  should do that. As I approach the age of 52, I am glad everything points to a healthy me.

So that is basically good news for me. It may be the New Years phenomenon however,  where you think to make a new start that lasts a week. I think I'll be conscious of trying to improve though. It just makes life easier in the long run.

Other than that not much. Work went pretty good. We got a lot done,  and a good start to the week. Working at a bakery you typically maintain the day to day, and build for the weekend, except the two weeks before Christmas, where you try and produce enough stuff, usually failing. School starts pretty soon, so there may be a little slow down after, and once again after Labor Day.

Fall approaches though,  so then you start doing pumpkin stuff etc...   really though I am just mostly excited about being healthy.  It's a good thing to be.

I am going to can pickles today too for the first time. I have about 12 cucumbers or so, and a full pan of cucumbers in vinegar. I cannot eat 12 cucumbers,  but I can can dill slices,  which I love too. (Can can)?!

Anyhoo, as you can see not much going on with me. I have a little life which I live in a pretty easy way. It really is pretty easy being me. I never look over my shoulder wondering if I made a right or wrong decision along the way. That is one of the great things about being me, and finding this path I am on. All avenues are good. All that I do will be for good. A life like that one needs help to achieve, and that was the blessing I received right before overcoming the first time. I thought I was on my death bed, and I woke up the next day.

I was not deserving of any good thing at all. My heart was not perfect. I received that promise before when I overcame myself. My life was before me. It was mine to make the most out of it,  but I gave up my will. Basically I gave up my coin, which I felt looked pretty shiny, and had a lot of potential. I gave it up for another one, and it really is way more better. Even if it took me 20 some odd years to find out how.

Here I stand now. I am 52, and in the best position a person can be. Assured, and content. Almost 52 anyway. My heart was molded at times to make the correct decisions to keep me on the path. Fear was my friend, cuz fear I needed. Courage I was given at the proper times, so I could do what I was supposed to. I am a oerson who did not make myself. It was a hard path,  cuz I could not see. Worth everything though. Worth more than all the gold and silver one could wish for.

Anyhoo, Hope would like a run.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: