Friday, August 3, 2018

The End Of The Week Is Upon Us.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I've been getting up early a lot this week. Last week it seems I slept in more. Yesterday ended up being what is a pretty regular day for me. I have all these ideas of things I want to do, but it didn't really pan out. Mostly I wanted to cook something good for dinner, but I bike to work most days, and I don't feel like coming home, and leaving again. I may drive today just to run some errands.

My Dad said the most ridiculous thing yesterday. He must not know me at all. At Lisa's work they are selling a '68 Thunderbird for like $8000. I think he wanted me to buy it for $8000 and flip it for $40,000. For one I don't particularly like to drive anywhere. Flipping a car means you must have some interest in cars which I don't. Not to mention the know how needed to work on such car. They must have some show on tv that shows people flipping cars or something.

Turning $8000 into an easy flip for $40,000 might even seem like a good idea, but I already have too much money with nothing to spend it on. What would the point be?  it just seemed pretty ridiculous to me.

Other than that not much. We are in the middle of Summer. The grass looks like shit. I haven't been watering. I have a ton of weeds. My lawn needs a makeover. I got some more cucumbers. I think bugs are eating my squash flowers, cuz I am not getting anymore, and I saw some gross bugs on the plant. Tomatoes are about to explode. I am already getting some.

Life continues on. It's pretty simple where I stand I guess.  I still have shit that needs to get done, but I am sorta relaxing a bit this week. Not doing too much.

I have a book to listen to, which I'll start tomorrow,  and a book to read, which I can start anytime. Shit that can be done around the house. In that regard I have too much to do, and not enough time.  I haven't even seen a movie in forever. I haven't turned on Netflix in forever either.

I will be able to get a run in again today. We really are looking okay today for a pretty good workday. I feel we worked ahead pretty good,  and Monday should be okay for those working Monday. We have another vaca next week. Speaking of--Lisa,  and I have to plan ours.

A day in the life. As easy as my life is, it still is busy. I don't find it terribly stressful though. It's just the day to day. You know I'll always wake up as I am now, and no matter what I'll put in a good days labor, unless on my Monday I do nothing, which doesn't seem likely.

Anyhoo, gotta run. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: