Wednesday, August 15, 2018

So Far I Haven't Been Caught In The Rain.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I had a couple errands to run yesterday, but I was going to use my bike. I remembered last time I did errands my rear tire seemed a bit low,  so I was going to air it up. It has those skinny stem things, which I didn't know. I haven't had to air up my tires on this bike yet. I grabbed an adapter from my road bike, and began airing it up. The whole stem came out, and my tire was flat. :)

Anyway I drove to work,  and brought my bike in to the shop. I am having them put my fenders on too that have been sitting in the shop since I bought the bike in like April. The last day I worked on the North side is the last time I was in the area with my bike, so basically my misfortune means I finally get my fenders put on. It's a commute bike, so just in case I  ever get caught in the rain.

Since I drove, and had errands to do anyway, I picked up stuff for lasagna,  and that was for dinner. It hit the spot too.

So that was my day. Everything turned up roses so to speak. Today, I do my orientation for the weight room, and I am pretty excited about that. I have somewhere to go after work in my effort to become more healthy.

Kids are going back to school in a week or so. Lives start changing over to a new routine.  I saw a kid riding a motorized scooter,  and I had mild satisfaction knowing his Summer was at the end. Also I figured motorized toys are probably not the best thing for kids. This kid was skinny, so it didn't seem to currently be affecting him. Also he was outside, not playing video games inside. I suspect many kids spend their time doing that.

I sometimes wonder how people can spend a whole Summer without getting any color. A lot of time indoors. What is there to do indoors?  Watch tv, and play video games I guess.

Anyways, not much going on with me. Another day in the life. Another day waking up without a care in the World. I've been in a pretty good routine of waking up at my early alarm. My quads were fatigued yesterday for some reason, but I feel recovered,  so I guess if I hurry with my coffee, I can get a run in.

What a dumb update.

It happens.

Have fun.  :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: