Monday, August 20, 2018

I Am So Lame

Good morning. How's it going?  I guess I am fine. I am starting my day off. I am having a cup of coffee, and then I have a shit ton to do. So, Sunday I can sleep in as late as I want. Saturday then I can stay up as late as I want. My bil had a cookout. There were drinks, and food, but I couldn't stay up past 8:00 PM. So lame. I had a drink, and two beers,  and I couldn't stomach having anything else.

On the bright side I did listen to another book this weekend, finished reading one, and picked up the next in the series at the library. I saw a movie too.

I have a bunch of shit to do today, and I don't even know what. I really need to make a list. Some days I guess it seems like life is out of control.

I guess it's okay though. All of a sudden in my mind the day is shaping up. A semblance of a to do list is forming in my head.

Relax, breathe,  and realize I got nothing to worry about. As I start to wake up my heart starts beating. My energy is completely restored,  and I feel I can operate at 1000% efficiency.  I've been me long enough though,  eventually the day draws down,  I start to tire,  and it is time to relax. Unless of course I have some big project,  then I can power through. Typically I have no big project going on.

So, I am ready to start my day I guess. I slept til like 6:00 AM, and worked last night til 11:00 PM. First off I think I'll shower,  head to the gym, and go from there.

See already my day is shaping up. I am up early, I have stuff to do, and I am excited about getting this day started.

That's how you do Monday I guess.

Gotta run

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: