Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A Pretty Lazy Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  So yesterday I had a pretty lazy day. I worked out in the morning, and then basically watched Netflix movies the rest of the day. I did make a Foccaccia bread, which came out pretty good. It's easy to make, but you have to make a sponge, let it sit for hours. Then make your dough let it sit for an hour. Form your bread, cook, and let it cool for a bit. Not something you want to fuck with often. It was good. Basically it came out like a pizza bread. I put tomatoes,  spices,  cheese etc...

Really I didn't feel guilty having a lazy day. I don't remember the last time I had one.  It is one of the reasons I like to work most days. If I am going to be lazy I might as well work. So far I don't recall having many/any this year. I think it just being hot outside convinced me to just chill.

It is Tuesday now, back to my routine so all should be fine. Oh my workout went pretty well. I am not sore today, so my muscles are getting used to it. That means I can probably add stuff. When you start, at least for me, you want to get to the point where you dont get too sore.

Other than that not much. Life goes on. Another day done, and another one begins. No big plans for me. I have no clue what to do for dinner. No clue what I'll do after work. I'll figure something out. I do have stuff to do.

Hmmm, I guess I don't really have much on my mind.  I sometimes look inside my heart,  and it is surprising sometimes how much I don't give a shit. People have lives. Bad things happen,  and maybe we all are that way. Do you see shit from people you know, and think that isn't my concern. It's just something I've seen about myself. A lot of don't give a fuck is inside me. Like maybe I can see the bad parts of people,  the ugly less than perfect stuff that maybe they can't.

Maybe people think they are Saints, and I know the truth,  and that makes me cold. That which isn't true is not my friend.  Life is such too I guess where we have to cling to some falsehood,  because otherwise we have nothing. Our lives,  and ourselves don't really matter outside of some story we pretend to be true.

Heck, I don't really matter deep down at all, it's just I have a story to finish. My reason for being here. I was willing to take the trip of truth, not knowing that is what I was doing. In taking this trip I learned the insignificance of me. My heart is good though. More than happy to accept this. I am fine doing what I must do too. Go where one gets understanding.  It won't be a fun trip, but I knew decades ago I had to take it. I was in it for security I guess, cuz I lived a Summer of complete terror. Security I already have, which I didn't know was possible.  Now I just have to do what my story asked from the beginning. My heart is willing, cuz it is in good hands. Now I just do my day to day, cuz the timing of things happening in my story was never up to me. As a matter of fact I didn't even know what I was doing til after the fact.

In a World where people attempt to map out their future,  my map comes from elsewhere. Not from me. It's the path I chose.

Anyhoo, 

Gotta run. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: