Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Seems Like Old Times.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I definitely got the proper amount of sleep last night, cuz I am most ready to start my day. I am having a coffee, and I don't think I had one yesterday. No biggie. These days I am more likely to have a cup in the morning. For the heck of it.

Anyhoo, not much going on. We are covering a vaca so we will be busy this week. I felt we got a lot done yesterday,  but I feel I worked as I do normally. We worked a bit late,  but nothing crazy.

I returned my book, and got the next one in the series. Picked up a 4x8' piece of lattice, at the local lumberyard. Just your typical day. Relaxed a bit, had dinner, and crashed. I guess just a pretty okay day. Most of mine are like that I guess.

I just had a weird thought kinda. I can't imagine you trying to figure how to always be "on"  what is the secret?  The secret is it is impossible to always be on. I am typically always on, but I did not make myself this way. A little disconnect between you and I. Like you I figured there was a way with effort, diet, labor,  sacrifice~a mixture of each~that would help us feel "on" all the time.  That simply isn't true.

We are born in a vessel of imperfection. Brought up with tales of happily ever after. Infatuations are strong for the first year or so, and the clouds we walk on simply disappear. Some days we are in a good mood,  and some days bad. I suspect many people may not be excited about waking up, and going to work. Everyone kinda wants to find their "into the wild" life. Not a care in the World. No emails to worry about, phone calls,  responsibilities. It is a freedom you seek, but this World is about slavery not freedom. Freedom comes from elsewhere. If you believe in some type of freedom here you have fallen prey to propaganda. No such thing in this World, although it's probably a good buzz word.

There is a freedom and separation you can receive from this World, but it isn't in your power. In all your perceived excellence you really are quite helpless. We all are.

Part of our problem is you cannot know of what I speak,  unless you could live it. To know someone is to walk in their shoes. You cannot as you are walk in mine. I sorta remember yours, and it just ain't a very good pair. In your heart you probably believe you are special in someway, so just right there you believe a lie. You have no idea how many falsehoods are planted in our hearts.

Remember I said for the first time probably a decade ago, the truth will be the hardest thing you ever do. Unfortunately to this day you still cling to lies and falsehood. It's our foundation we were born into. How can you change a poor foundation?  If only someone had a blog to explain this stuff.  A blog is one thing. People willing to take the trip is another. You and the people you know are one coin in many. Many many more came before you. You are not special and unique. Your just a human born into this World not of your choice.

That's as good as a spot to start I guess. At this stage I would hope people see the futility of our lives here. Like that song says, "We are a slave to money than we die" 

There is a way to an upbeat life. It cannot be achieved with your greatness though,  cuz the truth is the way. Your greatness is a lie.

Anyhoo, best I better take Hope.

Have fun.

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: