Friday, March 31, 2017

Some Days You Don't Have A Title

For the life of me I cannot think of a title. One would think if that's the case maybe I shouldn't blog. I will though.

We are starting our back yard fence reconstruction this weekend. We will use 4x4x10' instead of 8'  we will also cement the poles in. Good to do it in the Spring after a rain. Should be easy to dig out the holes some more. It will then be Hope proof. One of our projects we wanted to undertake for awhile. To be honest I am glad to get that started. Besides work that will be my weekend.

Other than that not much going on I guess. Yesterday I just listened to my book, and made an easy dinner. I slept good. Woke up at 12:30 wide awake. Ready to get up, but fell asleep again to a little before my early alarm.

Today will be another day. You know what  my days entail. Not much. Work,  eat, sleep.

Now I think I'll eat breakfast.

Maybe I shouldn't have blogged.

Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now.

Cya.  :)

No comments: