Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Things That Are On My Mind.

That title is kinda a joke, cuz not much is on my mind. Yesterday was okay as far as days go. I worked,  and had dinner. There really isn't anything of real importance I thought about. Just doing my day to day. The days come. I typically don't get everything done I want after work,  but I have dinner, and I sleep.

Pretty simple really. Yet my days are never perfect. When you live in my head there isn't much of anything that is so grand it is very important. Life is a big thing in our mind, but it's not important.  It's just something we do cuz for some reason we are here.

We didn't choose to be born. We didn't choose which Country we would be born in. Most, probably all, besides me never threw everything away. Country,  upbringing, teaching we've been taught from the World. Why are you here? 

In a World that offers nothing I guess that is a good place to start. I am going to have a day today. I am sure people will post stuff they think is significant to make it seem their life matters. It doesn't.

We've been preceded by trillions. We aren't better, and we aren't smarter. I am the only one who knows this though. Everyone else thinks they are better and are smarter.

We're just humans. Gross really. We all have a bunch of shit that pops up in our head. If we wanted a head that had perfect thoughts it isn't in our power. You are a slave to all the shit that pops up in your head.

In a World where you think you are master you are not. We are just humans living an imperfect life. No life was better way back when. We aren't better either.

This World is a crazy and insignificant thing. Those of this World can't see it. You have to step out to look at it objectively. You cannot be a part of it if you want to see it.

Anyway.

I'll cya.

No comments: