Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A Difference In A Week.

Some things remained the same as I had stuff to do after work on Monday. That is 3-4 weeks straight. Typically I have nothing to do after work. We got our taxes done,  and set up our roof.

First off I wanted to say I have been bundled with energy this past weekend, and beginning of this week. Last week I was tired I definitely will take the energy and the part of feeling great.

As to our roof running a roofing business is not easy. He has to pull permits,  set up delivery of supplies, do the estimate, hire employees,  payroll and whatnot. You never really think of that shit.

Anyway we are  all set up. Good to go as it were. Taxes are done. Fine for no HC is close to $700 this year. Next year will be closer to $1000. That fine really is a tax on the poor. I doubt rich people go without HC. In my opinion the problem is insurance in general. Very inefficient.

People with insurance with low co pays probably go to the Dr. for every little thing.   I haven't been to a Dr. in forever. I am healthy. Insurance = incentive for waste.  You show me someone working in the insurance industry, and I'll show you someone who spends a good deal of time in a cubicle. Looking at computer screens,  and talking on phones. Maybe eating donuts by the water thingy.

I think higher education is a waste now too. You going to go in house size debt to get a cubicle job?   That's dumb. The system is broke. You ain't gonna fix it. You want an education?  Read Catch-22. Laugh, but get mad.

Get a job where you are on your feet. Don't go into high debt. Enjoy your years if you are able. I suspect that enjoy part is out if your hands. A good heart is a good thing to come by, but probably out of our hands. I know the steps I made, and I don't know how I'd be if I didn't do what I did. I suspect not as happy.

The World goes on in its shitty way. People who think they are smart continue to do stupid shit. Rich people who were born that way typically are the stupidest people in the World. They do the most damage too.

Arrogance is an awful thing misplaced. When the arrogant think they are smart when really they are dumb, that is a bad thing.

The World is full of these people. Many times money is what makes the difference in classes. It makes up our hierarchy, and money may be the dumbest thing of all.

Your World though. I have no use for it. I have my day to day. I'll think I'll stay on this route.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Psyche.    ;)

Cya.   :)

No comments: