Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I Spose.

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am fine. If I were to look at the weather I'd probably ride my bike to work. It is supposed to be warm with little chance of rain. It is pouring outside now so I guess I'll drive.

We finished our refi yesterday so that's good. We'll get a pretty big for us check on Friday. I can't believe how easy this makes our life.

After the housing bust I really didn't give a fuck about this house. I thought buying a house was stupid. Thanks to a really strong Economic recovery in West Michigan the house is pretty sweet. We currently are in the best financial position we've ever been in.

I'll pay off our 0% credit card, and we'll have our house payment. We also have a car payment. It is pretty ridiculous. $100/month. I guess we'll pay that off early. Just not right away. We have to do our roof first. We'll have a rainy day fund I guess. Chances are it grows at a nice clip too.

So really I'll continue to work,  eat, sleep. Just continue to do my thing. Life will go on. There isn't a lot of stress in my life. It is pretty easy I guess. Yesterday my only stress was to finish my work so I could make it to my 3:00 appt. Done and done.

It was a good day I'd say. This should be a pretty good Spring,  Summer,  and Fall.

Now I think I'll eat a little breakfast.

These days this blog many times can be about nothing.

Today is one of those days for sure.

Okee dokee.

Cya next time.  :)

No comments: