Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Yesterday Was Another day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday was a pretty normal day. Worked a full day. I drove to work yesterday so on a whim I stopped and had a couple beers at the bar next door. I was the only one there so I had a conversation with the bartender. She knew some of the people I worked with. She's been there awhile cuz sometimes in previous years we would eat there on a Saturday after seeing a movie,  and I remember her working. She seems nice, and I think she probably has a partying side to her. I am guessing she is starting to approach 30. Not really sure what she wants of life. I may stop in there on Tuesdays. Why not right? 

Other than that I came home, and didn't do much. I made dinner,  and slept. I'll come home today and do some stuff. I gotta listen to my book too. It was a book I read before, but it was several years ago. Today may be an easy day at work too. I may actually get out early.

There will be a dinner, and I am not sure what. Right now I think I'll have some breakfast.

Fun fun.  :)

Okee dokee.

Til next time.

Cya.  :)

No comments: