Thursday, March 2, 2017

A Coffee, and A Blog.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I had some pretty vivid dreams last night. I remembered them too. Nothing really too crazy.

Some guy from a NJ radio station came to, or traveling back from MI looked me up to interview me about baseball for his radio show. I did the interview. I thought he was nice, but a little later I thought he may be a serial killer. Also a bunch of us were stuck outdide, the weather turned, and several funnel clouds were touching down near us.  Some other things like that.

Yesterday was pretty much the same as most days. After work I listened to my Pendergast book, made dinner. I napped after dinner, than watched some TV.

A pretty boring life when looking from the outside huh?  This is what our life is like. Day after day of nothing really glamorous.

Today will be another day. There will be a dinner at the end.

Not much else to report. I can write this shit every day. I should delete this shit when I write it.

I won't today though. I'll make you read it.

Cya.  :)

No comments: