Saturday, March 4, 2017

Sleep In Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me. I am fine. Today is my sleep in day,  and I used it. Slept til 5:30 with no wake ups I remember. I didn't really do much yesterday. I did buy a new set of headphones for my Sunday job. They cancel out external noise so it will be easy to listen to my books I like to do on my Sunday job.

I do have some stuff to do around the house today. Gonna make homemade pizza for dinner.  A pretty easy day planned. I am liking my schedule more and more. We have 2 accounts. One pays the house payment,  and one the rest of our bills. Each account has a good amount of money coming in over what it needs to pay. I guess that's how you want to set it up of you are able.

At anytime we'll be able to go out and do something fun if we want. Not that we do anything crazy. The most we do is go out for a meal.

Today I woke up as I normally do. Without a care in the World really.

I guess you would want to set up your life that way as well. That kinda is what this blog is about. Your life vs. What I write here. How you feel on the inside compared to what actually is possible.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that.

Til next time.

Cya.  :)

No comments: