Friday, March 10, 2017

I Am Going To Do The Coffee Thing Again.

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am doing good. I decided to have another cup of coffee today. One thing I realize of coffee is it doesn't really give me a jolt. It doesn't really increase my energy at all so I drink it just to drink it. That is probably why I don't drink it every day.

Yesterday was another day. I pretty much just listened to my book after work. I'll probably finish it today. I like listening to books. It means you don't have to just lay down and read. You can actually do other stuff.

I realize I don't write anything of any importance here it seems. There really isn't anything of any importance. We are here for a short time,  and one day it will end. So what is so important? 

In my heart is the wilderness,  and I don't really care. I see life for what it is. The important people are doing things they deem important. Did you ask the tough question?

What if it isn't important?  Then what?  You should deal with that cuz the answer is it isn't.

Anyway, life I have boiled down to work eat sleep. I feel it best if you can do it with a happy heart. I can, and I do. I have nothing but time to do things I want. I don't need any more free time, cuz I have a ton of it.

I had absolutely no idea what life was about in my early years. I had no clue what life would be like today.

I know people are different than me. I kinda wonder what is in your heart. I know it isn't content, and I wonder why and how. I wonder what you feel you are missing.

People are actors. The stuff inside us that isn't content we don't show really. I can sometimes just imagine people's frustration.

Life is a dead end except for one path,  few are willing to take that path. I guess cuz life has so much to offer seemingly.

Anyway. Just jotting stuff down. I'll finish my coffee,  and take the Hopester.

Laterzzzzzz.  :)

Cya.  :)

No comments: