Saturday, March 11, 2017

Just Like That It Is 3 In A Row

Good morning. How's it going?   I am fine. I am just sitting here drinking a cup of coffee for the 3rd day in a row. Yesterday we got our big for us check, and we bought a new fridge. They'll deliver, install, and take the old one away. It will have an ice maker like our previous one. Our old one is old, and is running out of juice. I think the defrost is messed up. It collects moisture, and water freezes on the bottom. It's time.

Other than that not much going on. You know me and my life. Nothing too exciting. Today will be work,  do some stuff around the house,  and make lasagna for dinner. It's been a while since we've done lasagna. Tomorrow will be work also. Our mechanic is coming out to fix our brakes on the truck. I think it is a main cylinder or something. The brakes just don't stop any more. It happened all of a sudden. He said it shouldn't be too expensive. I'll also schedule him to fix our white car. That we will sell, keep, not sure.

All our bills are up to date, and our next house payment is May 1.  I just have my bakery job money go into my mortgage bank. They'll take out my payment every first of the month. As a side note I make a good amount more at my bakery job than what my mortgage payment is, so it will be a savings account. Our other accounts are the same. We make a good amount more than what needs to be paid out. We live pretty simply so that shouldn't change. We don't travel a lot, cuz that is expensive.

I am happy in my own house. I don't need to go somewhere else to try and relax and be content. Also, I don't really find the World all that interesting. It's just the World. Big deal.

So today will be a day, and tomorrow will be a day. Nothing too crazy.

Anyway, I gotta take Hope. I may have another cup of coffee after too.

Also we went out for dinner. I brought a doggie bag home. I probably ate half my meal. I swear I used to always devour the meal I had last night.

Weird right?  It reminds me of that guy who ate that huge chicken sandwich. No way I could,  and he was going to have dinner some 4-5 hours later. I can't eat that much.

Anyway.

That's it.

I probably won't see you here tomorrow. I lose an hour of sleep.

Cya.  :)

No comments: