Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Day Is Before Me.

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am good. It is my sleep in day, so I slept in. Kinda. Not sure what today will hold. We got our garage door up. Another thing off the list. Lisa got her new glasses too. Another one off.

Not sure about today.  I looked up movies. I guess that's a possibility,  although leaning against it. I do have a couple things I want to get done. I guess in my mind I have a big list. I should get it down so I can see it. Cross shit off.

Not really sure what to do for dinner. I feel we should try something new. We went out for dinner last night. A day starts with all kindsa possibilities. Rarely if ever do I accomplish what I set out in the morning. You can imagine how I am in the morning. Ready to go, but I am active every day. I don't sit down til I am done with work. I do eventually lose steam.

I will say this. I like the direction our house is going. We are getting shit done,  and Spring is upon us. So that's good.

Other than that I guess I'll drink my coffee. Take Hope for a walk,  and have a day. There will be dinner at the end of it.

Cya later.  :)

No comments: