Friday, March 3, 2017

Another Day Down.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. We signed our final papers for our refi, so we are ready to close on Monday. We were planning on taking out a little money to redo our roof. It ends up we are getting $2200 more than we expected. That is fine with us. We got plenty of things to do. Also our next house payment isn't til May 1.  Like I said our life just got a lot easier.

Anyhoo other than that not much going on. Just continue to do the work, eat, sleep thing. Yesterday I took out $20 in cash using my debit card in a store. Turns out I had $40 in my wallet already. It's like free money. I decided to stop and have a beer. I ran into Hawaii Greg again. He actually is going back out to Hawaii in a week or so. Visiting Lisa's brother.

On another note we are actually going to go on a little vacation this Fall. When we used to travel a bit we thought we'd check out different cities. For no reason at all San Antonio was on that list. So we will go for 3-4 days to check it out. Do something different.

I don't really like doing anything more than 3-4 days. You kinda run out of things to do. At least I do. I like my routine, and I don't really want to be too far removed from it. I guess I am strange that way.

Today is Friday. The end of the week, and the start of the weekend.

As you can tell not much going on with me.

Til next time. 

Cya.  :)

No comments: