Thursday, March 30, 2017

Some Days.

You never know what will happen in a day. Yesterday I got pretty silly. Just having fun. You pretty much want to enjoy your lives. Be silly,  have fun. Live without a care in the World.

How can you?  You as a person are supposed to do this and that. Socially accepted norms mean you must do this and that.  You want to do this and that though. You want to be silly, have fun. You also want to feel good, have a lot of energy, and wake up rested.

I could give you the secret to life,  but I can't. I am not the author of my story. So many days of mine were hard. My path was one of learning. I learned a lot. I guess what I learned is how helpless I am.

All the avenues of me is pure and simple folly. That is where you are now I guess. You want to pave your stairway to heaven with good works, and also you want to show people your paved road you have started.  

It means nothing. Everything we have done doesn't mean anything. I currently am sitting with points while all others are being shut out. The road I made I didn't. I was led along blindly. You don't know the suffering I've endured to get points, but one does. For some reason it is pleasing to him my path is solo. Hidden from all. Also it is how it's always been where one gets the message. Delivers it cuz that is their purpose. Their job if you will. It is ingrained in their heart. Their labor is not from them,  like mine is not from me.

Our message we bring from elsewhere does not get received. Hearts turn hard, cuz they want their life. They want to show people their greatness. You want to show people your stairway to heaven.

Also is it possible to bring happiness and contentment out of nothing?  The World was made out of what was once nothing. What great deeds will you do? 

We are pretty insignificant huh? 

Okee doke. Just getting something down.

I think it's raining.

Cya.  

No comments: