Friday, March 24, 2017

I Think Spring Is Here

The 10 day has one high of 48°, and the rest in the 50°s or higher. We are close to getting everything done we wanted help with. Garage door goes in today. Our roof guy comes out to look at our roof. We have to do some fence repair in back. Hope is an ass. He's trying to eat his way out. Really we just need to make it taller. 10' posts instead of 8'  it will make our fence 7' high. She can't jump that high. We'll cement them too. The original owner didn't.  We also want to paint our house. Change out a couple windows. Finish up the basement. A lot to do still.

The basement is all framed and insulated. We never finished the walls. I did the ceiling, but don't like it, so we took it down. I'll be busy, and I like to be lazy. 

It is Springtime though. Everything is new again. The season has changed, and once again everything looks different.  That is what Midwest living is.

Anyhoo,  enough about me. Not really though. Am I to talk of you?  I don't even know you. I know me. I know this World. I know my little life here. I know it has an end. In the end I did have a purpose. The reason I am here is what I will finish. My job will be done.

It wasn't what I expected, and it wasn't what I planned.   Left to my own devices from way back when who knows?  I know  I wasn't perfect,  and my life would have been pretty Fucked up.

My life still isn't perfect cuz I am not. Not yet. I know the human experience though having been one. I was taken abruptly out of the World long ago, and I saw it for what it is. I saw people's lives all dressed up. I know people's inside thoughts though,  and we don't want to show that.

Why?  Cuz we all are Fucked up, and we only want to show a dressed up version of ourself. The World overpowers in that way. People judge. The World judges, and none are strong enough to stand up to it.

If you knew now the folly of life you would wish you did something different. Was on a different route. You were always going to be tangled into your life. No one escapes that. Only way out of your dilemma is a turn. The turn is blind. A blind turn eventually helps you see. Through the eye of the needle the log gets removed. This is out of your power.

A strong person needs no help. A strong person is foolish.

Anyway. Today will be a good day. We are getting shit done.

Cya.   :)

No comments: