Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Why Is Thing So Hard?

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am fine. I had no idea for a title so this may be another nothing post.

Yesterday was okay. Work went good. I came home, and hooked up our new desktop. I had to pick up the cord. I bought a couple new pair of jeans. It's been a few years, and a couple have worn out. I have lost weight over those few years, cuz I probably could have dropped a size or two in the waist. Oh well I have a belt.

The new desktop is new for us. Lisa's daughter has one laying around collecting dust, do we bought it for  $150. I am not sure how much we'll use it. Lisa uses the tablet,  and I pretty much just use the phone,  but we will have it. Screen is much bigger than the phone. :)

Lisa went out with friends so I made salmon for myself. I slept early again too. I slept good too like the night before. I know I sleep good if I wake up at 11:00, and feel it may be time to get up. But I potentially have several more hours to sleep. Oh course today I didn't use all those hours. I got up early.

So I guess yesterday was a day. Today will be one too. We get our new fridge delivered today. A lot of shit to do after work this week. That kinda sucks. Now I know how the rest of you live.  :)  horrible. :)

Okee doke

I'm out.

Laterzzzzzz.   :)

No comments: