Monday, July 2, 2012

This I Do Freely...

I will not lie, I am a bit irritated this morning.  Amazing how just stupid shit can turn a fantastic day around in a second. For what??  A long time ago I stepped out of everything I believed in.  Look at the world objectively, because as I wrote before I Graduated College what if I were a Southener, living in a small racist town in the South, and my Education stopped at High School.  What would stop me from being a racist??  I did this before 1990 probably.  19 fucking 90!!!

This is a long time ago I did this, and my steps after, made me lose all faith and trust in society.  People died who were important to my childhood.  I saw my imperfections, and I tried to see what good was there to do with one's life??  I didn't see much to be honest.  All things look stupid when you look in the face of death.  Anyone know what I did then?? 

I asked you to throw everything away, and to trust, and you cannot do it still?? 

That pisses me off. 

Later...

No comments: