Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Some Days It Just Clicks...

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  Yesterday I had a real good day, so that was nice.  I added I guessed a mile or so to my run to work.  I would have run more, but had to head home to poop.  I got 8+ miles in, and had a productive day at work.  I ran home, and had a productive day at home.  It was then time to relax, and that is what I did.  I had one of those days too where I stayed off the internets for the most part.  Nothing wrong with that either.  :)  Actually I kinda enjoyed it.  I may do more of that.  :) 

Today I will have to hit the trails when I get home.  It is supposed to be pretty hot, but for some reason I am embracing the heat this year.  Maybe it has something to do with keeping expectations low when the elements are hard.  When it is 97 you are not going to run all that well, or feel all that great, so I guess I just hafta be smart about it. 

Actually I have absolutely nothing today, so I am going to drink my coffee, and relax for a bit before I get ready for work. 

Later all.  :)

No comments: