Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Struggle...

Well, today is definitely going to be a struggle.  I have nothing on my mind, and I ... ehhhh.... what the heck.  I was thinking today was a non-coffee day, but maybe I will make some.  Hold on brb...

First off I usually don't drink beer unless it is a microbeer.  That is stronger stuff than Coors Lite.  God, I feel kinda like shit today from drinking crappy beer.  :)  I didn't drink a ton, but maybe it was because all of the ones I drank were on a totally empty stomach.  Lesson learned??   yeah right!!   ;)

Good day yesterday though.  Run, work, run.  Really humid yesterday so the runs were sluggish, but that is fine.  Saturday is garbage mile day.  Get something in is  my only intention, and I got her in. 

Life in a nutshell huh??  Most days are just filling up time doing this and that.  Did  anything important happen yesterday??  Nah not really.  I let you see me like I have always done.  Well, since as long as I have been doing this thing.  Life isn't very glamorous is it??  Even if we have the biggest and best house, we still fill up time of our day with God knows what. 

The hard part is really finding out who we are.  Not the person we want people to think we are, but who we really are.  That is the part that is kinda  the lonely part of our life.  Us.  Who we are in the quiet times.  Remember that was one of my struggles.  Always feeling I had to be "on"  Always the fun guy, but there was more to me.  I had to find my way in the World etc... 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  I was going to start adding distance to my long runs today, but too tired.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: