Thursday, July 5, 2012

Been A While For Me...

So, I am on vacation this week, and I am already at the point where I am over it.  I am not a person who can just read all day.  I like work, and I like having to be somewhere.  I like a schedule.  I like my hours being used up, and maybe getting everything done where I can have a few hours to myself to have fun... whatever that may be. 

When I am on vacation I get lazy.  I can't flip on daytime tv, not even the TDF.  So I wallow in this mood vacation brings me to, and just read, and stuff. 

The usual shit pisses me off.  How you are is how you are.  There shouldn't be I am this way here, and that way there.  That is the worst of all things.  No, there is no let me look this way here, and that way there.  What the Hell is that?? 

My name is Steve Pejchl.  I have a colorful sense of humor to say the least.  If you have some type of Puritan sense of humor, meaning none, than that doesn't get you anywhere.  You look for the good in people as if you can deify them.  Ummmm no.  We are humans, which means we have flaws.  You'd be silly to think otherwise. 

I think the worst people are those who are so sure of their being right.  So sure of who they are and what they have become.  Why???  They only show you the Tiger Woods side, and keep the skeletons buried.  In other words they are weak. 

cya!!

No comments: