Monday, July 16, 2012

Good Morning!! :)

Hello all, how is it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  As usual, I don't have much on my mind.  I will just jot down some crap and go from there.  How does that sound??  

Ken, and I got our run in yesterday, and I feel a whole lot better this week.  It was humid, and a bit muggy, but I felt pretty good.  Probably getting over the 30 mile mark again, and being active with work is probably what helped me this week.  My brother John was in town visiting friends.  As it would happen he hung out with them, and I had plans with some other friends, so we just did lunch, and caught up. 

I came home, and listened to music whilst watching the White Sox via the internets.  Man when your team is doing good Baseball season is great.  We are playing pretty good.  We win some high scoring affairs, and like yesterday the not so high scoring affairs.  We won 2-1.  Those games you have to win too. 

Today is Monday, so that is a pretty good day for me.  Lisa is off.  I work my shift.  I go out and pick up something for dinner, and grab some wine, and relax, have fun, listen to music, and here is the kicker... Enjoy Life!!  :)

Sometimes we gotta do that too.  Time stops for no one, so why not let your hair down and get a bit crazy... whatever that means to each individual person.  Like I have said before life has enough shit in it.  You won't escape it, so by all means if you have an opportunity to do something fun, do it.  A lot of times you will find you don't even have to spend a lot of money.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I think it is only supposed to be a million degrees today.  Glad I don't have to run.   :)

:Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

oh btw it was Olga, and Nancy's Birfday yesterday.  They are 22.   :)  

1 comment:

Damie said...

glad the running is going well....the miles are getting up there!