Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Recommend Green 47 Over The Candle Snickers...

Yep, you will get some good information on this Blog.  Heck on just the title of this update I give you some good info you probably never thought about before.  :)


You know the routine.  Coffee, and I will brb.  :)

Well as you may or may not know running in heat is not always my best, or my favorite.  As someone who used to run while timing all my runs the 1.9 mile mark of my runs was a time gauge for me.  If I saw a crappy time at the 1.9 mile mark on a hard run in a million degree temps.  it would be a disappointment, at least in past years.  I don't time my runs anymore.  I forgot how to use my stop watch.  :)  Don't really care though, but I felt good yesterday.  It was mid to upper 90's and humid, but the legs were going pretty good.  I planned on my 6 mile route, and had two water stops strategically placed after my 4.25 mile turn. (Who needs waters stops on a 6 mile run??)   Meaning I could not shorten my run.  I felt surprisingly good on this run, and I was thinking of adding miles.  Then I made the turn at mile 3, and everything was falling apart pretty quickly.  Ahhhhh,  no more shade.  The sun in those conditions is just unrelenting.  Now It was just finish.  I am done after this run, so just get it done.  I kept moving and moving and moving.  I decided to cut my route to 5.5, but stopped running at 5 miles to walk it in, because I had to poop.  I don't know the correlation to effort vs. crappy weather, but I am sure my effort was more than a 5 mile effort.  If it was 80 degrees, I would have planned like an 8 mile run or so.  Tuesday is my mileage add day, but that will have to wait til next week.  I wanted to not really up the training til August anyway, and it isn't August. 

So there.  That was the important thing of my day.  Get my run in, and although it wasn't all I hoped it would be, it was like 97 fricken degrees out, so I did pretty good. 

Other than that anything on my mind?? nah... not really.  You know me, just doing this little ole blog thing.  Sometimes there is stuff, and sometimes not.  Today there isn't much. 

I guess, I will go run some hills before work. 

You want to know something about me??  I have said it before.  I love when my workout(s) are done, and the rest of the day is mine.  That is my all time favorite time of the day.  I don't stay up late, so it is good for me to get it in early.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  This is also one of my favorite times of the day.  Up early, and ready to start the day.  :) 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: