Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Plan...

Well, I definitely am going through a this blog is stupid period.  I don't really have much to write, and I tend to think this thing must get boring.  I went back and read a few posts yesterday, and thought well, I guess it ain't so bad. 

Anyway, I did have a pretty good day yesterday.  Runners cancelled on the Tuesday night run, so I got  my run in early.  I cut the 6.2 miler short to 5.5, because I had to poo, but it was a sluggish run anyway.   Best thing about getting it in early though is I am done.  So I get to hang out.  :)  Hey, if I ain't out training to win my next race, I like to hang out.   ;) 

I made tacos, and Lisa did whatever the hell she was doing in the yard.  Her therapy.  :)

Plan today is to maybe double up.  Wednesday is speed work day, which I have been doing the trails.  I have a 1/2 mile road by my house that is hilly.  I want to do 4 hard ups, and recover downs before work.  Maybe take the monster Hopester for a little run when I get home too, so I can get a double in. 

I have made a decision to not run on the track for the time being, and that is for a couple reasons.  First is to keep injuries at bay.  Also the group meets at 6:30, and that is really not very ideal for me.  I get home at 8:00 after a hard work out, and I am usually in bed by 8:00.  Makes for a horrible Thursday for me.  I end up being very sluggish.  So my speed work will be a solo affair, but that works best for me and my schedule now. 

I like to get my stuff done early if at all possible.  :)

Have a good one all...

No comments: