Friday, July 6, 2012

Well I Can Get A Bit Cranky...

Hey, how's it going??  Me, I am doing okay I guess.  Hating my vacation as always.  :)  Not really that chipper this morning I don't think.  I may try and go to bed after this again. Why not right??  I am on vacation you know?? 

I had one of those things happen the other day where if you read this blog you know there are two ways things can happen.  Clean way with honesty and trust.  Another way just popped up on me.  Dealing with lies and stuff, and those are bad, because it seems all the good gets drained out of me.  I hate those to be honest, and it just makes me mad at people.  Luckily I have enough friends who don't mind seeing the ugly side of life.  Can handle honesty, and truth, and don't need to try and show some "good" side at the expense of their bad side. 

Life is full of shit that way isn't it??  To be President you can never have smoked dope, although from here on out probably most will have tried it.  Your resumes you try and put on this shiny nice looking piece of shit so your perspective employer thinks you are a Saint.  Can you imagine how much shit is shoveled in a regular job interview?? 

In order to do good in society you have to lie, and be fake, and pretend you are a Saint.  No wonder everyone is on anti-depressants all the time.  You live a lie you are unhappy. 

You see??  Everything is fucked up in this world, and you know people can get pretty fed up.  You get someone who stands up to the forces of evil  (fakeness)  and the people will follow.  It doesn't matter how good they are, it matters how strong they are.  That is what America was built on.  We were built on being law breakers.  Standing up to the powers that be. 

America these days are in two camps, and both of them are shit, but the news people have everyone fired up one side or another no one bothers throwing the idiots out, and their whole national organizations. 

But hey, believe what you want.  I look for truth, and honesty, and could give a fuck about anything less. :)

Have a good one all.  :)   xoxoxoxo

No comments: